Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

 Wow I have been a very bad blogger, it has been almost 3 years since I have posted any kind of update.  I have been busy the past little while.  

Of course 2020 was a fun year for most of us and of course I waited the entire year to get Covid-19,  hubby and I got it over the Xmas holiday and I managed to pass it on to most of my family.  I'm sorry for that but thankfully we are all pretty much healthy again and doing well.  Been trying for the past week to find out about the shot and can't get through on the phone to our local public health dept.

Any how, the quilt that was shown in my last post back in 2018 is actually finished and off to my sister. 

I am working on a couple quilts for my grand daughters, I am trying my hand at quilting them on my home machine, I will post pictures here when I'm done. 

 I pulled out and oldie but goodie cross stitch pattern to work on for a bit.  I have decided to try and work on a few UFO's this year.  I don't have any cross stitch patterns that are screaming at me to start it now.  So I will try to work on some older ones and try to get a few finished I hope this year.

This one is Lady of the Flag an OOP pattern by Mirabilia, Nora Corbet.  I have the one designed by her mom on the go as well and will probably pull that out as well.   

I did also manage last year to finish a long standing UFO, over 20 years I'm thinking, by Just Nan, Lady Scarlett's Journey 


No comments: