Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've been busy

I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy making aprons and working. I took a week off this week to get caught up on stuff and not all done yet but getting there. If you click the links to the right of this post you will be directed to my etsy shop http://withthisneedle.etsy.com and see the 3 new aprons I've made. I have a few more in the works and hope to get them up by next week. I am going to make a run down to Floridia over the weekend to see my dad. The last time I saw him was in January when he had quadrople by-pass and was still in the hospital when we left to come home. Since then he has also had his knee replaced. Like I told my hubby I'd like to see him now at home instead of in a hospital still hooked up to machines.

No comments: