Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stitching Update

Well I have been working on my rotation (sort of). I did work on The Wedding for a week. I am finding it not to bad to work with a great deal of white after all, it seems to be going pretty fast actually.I have found, also that this one stitches up great in hand instead of using q-snaps. It maybe the row after row of white that makes it that way I don't know but it is going great.


I belong to a group of over one stitccher over in Yahoo groups. They all have done some pretty amazing work and now have me hooked. I have dived into the world of Heaven and Earth Designes http://heavenandearthdesigns.com/ who by the way are having a sale this week:). I am working on Sunday Delight
I am finding that I enjoy doing the over one. It doesn't seem as hard as I thought it would be but I do have to use magnifying glasses to do this one instead of the regular Bi-focal on my everyday glasses. I am still only at the top of page one. I think it will be awhile before I get an entire page done.

I also did work on my Watergarden but have to snap a pic and post it later.

No comments: