Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Since my last update

Since my last update I've been a bit busy. In August we went to San Antonio to see our son Matthew graduate from Air Force basic training. He went on to Sheppard AFB to become a jet engine mechanic and is in the AF Reserves. He will be stationed at Moody AFB and will be working mostly on A-10's.
When we got home I entered a couple of stitched pictures in the Georgia National Fair and won a couple of ribbons. Alpine Garden by The Drawn Thread, I got a first place and best in Category for that one
Orchid by Mirabellia won second place in it's category. That one was such a quick stitch I'm looking to do a few more of the flower ones in the new year.
All my kids and my new daughter in law were here for the holiday's. We had a blast while they were here. We went and saw Les Miserables and the Hobbit and enjoyed both movies. I'm working on my list of want to stitch for next year. I need to not make such a large list but sometimes I can't help myself.

No comments: