Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This and That

Well it has been a long time since I have posted anything here, keep saying I'm going to do better but that doesn't always happen.

Have had a busy year so far though.  My in-laws came for a visit to avoid the nasty Midwest winter, they came in February and went home the day after Easter.  It was a very nice visit and I am happy they were able to come and enjoy the milder weather down here in Georgia.

I have been plugging away on the Bonnie Hunter Grand Illusions Mystery quilt http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/grand-illusion-mystery.html .  I have part one done and am working on part 2, I would say I am more than half way done with part 2 :)

Last year I was blessed with a beautiful granddaughter and this month she turned 1 and moved from Chicago to RI,  my oldest son and I went up to New England for her birthday and spent the weekend there.  Of course I had to sew her a few things so I made her a few outfits, here is one of them.
And  I have made one of these for every girl in my family so why not Chloe :)
I see more outfits in Chloe's future but for now I think I will get back to my quilt making and cross stitching.

No comments: