Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Enjoying the quiet

 It's nice and quiet here today.  No having to run around picking up this and that. just a nice quiet Sunday at home with my doggies and hubby.  

I have been a 15+ year player of World of Warcraft and today while sitting around waiting for a rare mob to spawn I got into a conversation with a couple of folks over of all things Craftying.  One was working on a SAL black work project and another was working on knitting a scarf for a friend while they wait.  Sometimes we could sit around for an hour or so waiting for this current rare to show up, and you will have to do this for 6 days to get the reward at the end.  So bringing a craft project to your computer seems like a great way to pass the time.  I will have to find something small and easy to do while I sit here tomorrow and wait for the rare to spawn.


Hope you all have a nice quiet Sunday too :)

No comments: