Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Another new start

I like to cross stitch,  I have been doing it for almost 40 years.  I have quite a bit of stuff I have bought over the years to stitch and even paid more then I should have for some of the projects I have.  One of the ones I probably paid to much for is Queen of the Needle by Just Nan.  I have made several of her charts over the years and even entered one in the fair and won a ribbon.  It is actually two samplers put together.  Last Stitches and First Stitches.  One was finished the end of the last millennium and the other was started the first day of the new millennium. 

                

So I started a Stitch a Long with a long time stitching friend, Mayte Bermudez-Garcia.  She is a wonderful stitcher.  I started Queen of the Needle after ordering all the silks and such it called for.  It is such a unique piece that it just called for the silks versus the DMC alternative. 

Here is my progress so far.  I have done the left side of row one

I will be posting regular updates here and over on Instagram Maryskup

No comments: