Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Okay waiting is driving me nuts:(. My hubby bought me a new computer for my birthday/mother's day present and it hasn't come yet. He told me I should have had it delivered under the 2 day thing and paid the extra money for it but no I had to be smart and save 66 bucks and go with the free delivery. Now I wait. I have been moving some of my want to keep files to a thumb drive. I have to figure out how to get all my iTunes music moved to it (if there is enough space). I don't want to have to reinstall all that music if I can help it. It's not alot but some was downloaded and I don't remember where it came from. If worse comes to worse I will just move what I can to my Nano and redo iTunes once I get my new computer set up. In the mean time while I wait for the Fedex guy I think I'll go cross stitch :).

No comments: