Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Well today was my birthday :) I won't tell I old I am just say I'm happy with my age. My sisters are here and we had a great time. One of my sisters is moving overseas next month ( she is in the military) and had to ship her car, so we took her up the the port today to get it sent off. Had a nice lunch afterwards. Went out to dinner with my husband, oldest son, brother, sisters, sister-in-law, niece and grand niece. They had the waitstaff sing me happy birthday and I got a nice dessert to share with the group. Then we went to see the new Star Trek movie. I just so love Star Trek and think they did a pretty good job. The choices of the younger versions of the old characters was great. If you are a Trek fan it is a must see.





The only bad spot of my day is I have to wait till Tuesday to get my present. Hubby bought me a new computer and it is being shipped. According to Fed-Ex it is in Fort Worth and in transit and is scheduled for delivery on Tues. Hubby said I should have paid for 2 day delivery I guess he was right. I would have had it by now :( Oh well I can wait till Tuesday.





Have a good day and hope everyone enjoys their mother's day.

No comments: