Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I finally got it

I finally got my new computer around 4pm Wednesday and I gotta tell you I love it. The keyboard is taking a little getting used to but the rest is doing great. I haven't transferred or installed a bunch of stuff yet. I have a 500 gig hard-drive but I know given half the chance I could fill it up. I did get my email set up and got World of War craft reinstalled (which took hours due to updates), it was worth the wait though. This game looks so cool with the new video card and all my issues with the game have disappeared.

I have also done what I said I was going to do and that is stitch. I have been working on Watergarden by Chatelaine and it is working up nicely. When I get the software reinstalled I will take a progress picture or two.

No comments: