Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This was easier then I thought

I am still plugging away on my Celtic Solstice Mystery quilt.  I have given up for the moment on pinwheels and will work on other parts then come back to them.  I don't know why I am having such a hard time getting the points to match. I have been sewing for way to many years and just don't get why I'm having this trouble.  I actually bite my hubbies head off yesterday when he came into my sewing room to ask me something.  I had, after 2 hours, had made 2 successfully,  I later came out and apologized.  I had very good luck with my 4 patch.
So today I will do Chevrons and then the last  part before I go back to pinwheels.  Hopefully I will get over the aggravation of doing them.

I also started cross stitching a cute little baby gift for my upcoming granddaughter.  I can't post pictures yet just in case my daughter in law or son happen by this blog post.  Also working on another baby afghan.  So I am a busy, busy lady.

No comments: