Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy Day today

It was a very busy day at work today. It was freight day and I had a lot of stuff to put away. Did get to ogle some of the new christmas fabric we have. I am also getting an extra day off from work this week so maybe tomorrow after everyone is gone I can take a look in my sewing room and see if I can work in there for awhile. My sister is staying for a week and she had her stuff all over the place this morning and I couldn't move from the door to the wall with out tripping over one of her bags or boxes. I maybe getting old but I really had this kind of disruption in my life.

My other sister left this afternoon for a 2 year tour in Germany. I am sure before all is said and done she will be deployed again for 6 months to either Iraq or Afghanistan. She has already done a deployement to each place. Idon't like the thought of her having to do that again but it isn't up to me. I'll just pray really hard for her when she goes.

Night all time to soak in the tub.

No comments: